Products per page:
Mueller Sports ...
B. Braun Medical
Orthodontic Supplies for Teeth AlignmentChoose from a range of superior quality orthodontic supplies that will be delivered fast to your doorstep. Here is where you will find everything you need for treating your orthodontic patients. When you order from us, you can be assured of the best value. We maintain a large distribution center that spans across 30,000 square feet to ensure that the dental lab equipment you need is available easily, relieving you of the hassle of keeping a large inventory at your clinic.
High Demand for Orthodontic Supplies
Crowded or crooked teeth not only causes oral hygiene issues, but also can hurt a person’s confidence and self-esteem. People with teeth misalignment may shy away from conversations with family and friends. Unaligned teeth may also put a strain on the jaw muscles which in turn may lead to jaw and joint problems. Advancement in technology has ensured that such teeth can be straightened or moved to a better position, which makes them easy to clean and maintain. Due to this, there is high demand for orthodontists who specialize in the field of teeth alignment. We offer special orthodontic supplies such as aligners, and braces as well as dental lab equipment like x-rays and scans that precede the procedure.
Special Treatments for Teeth
Is your dental clinic focused on treating overbites and underbites, misaligned teeth, dental occlusions and problems related to alignment of the jaw and lip? Check out our array of specialized dental supplies such as retainer wire, aligners braces, brackets and dental lab equipment to better understand the problem and treat it effectively.
Teeth Alignment with Braces
Order dental supplies from us to experience industry-leading customer service. Backed by a team that has more than 15 years of experience in providing medical supplies, we offer guidance that is aimed at the best interest of our customers.
- Metal Braces: Small, sleek, and stylish braces have become highly popular. Highly effective, these braces improve the patient’s teething habits and oral hygiene routine.
- Lingual Braces: These are installed behind the teeth and are not visible to others.
- Ceramic Braces: Made of ceramic, these braces can be colored to match the teeth and are highly effective for teeth alignment purposes.
Surgery and Other Techniques of Teeth Alignment
In some cases, like underbites, overbites or incorrect positioning of the jaw, your patient may need dental surgery. Special medical & surgical supplies are required for after care. We are a reputed dental supply store that offers advanced products for teeth alignment. These include:
- Invisalign: These clear aligners are easy to remove and replaced after a specific duration with a newer model. They are comfortable and easy to use.
- Retainers: They are used to support the teeth after surgery or long-term usage of braces. These are also good for reducing undesired gaps between the teeth of children.
- Splints or jaw repositioning appliances: Placed in the top or lower jaw, such dental lab equipment is used to help the jaw close properly.
- Appliances: These retainers come with screws to put pressure on the teeth. Generally used to treat kids, these appliances can minimize the need for braces.
We have supplied over a million products and have 100% happy customers. Check out our range of orthodontic and dental lab supplies. Apart from reasonably priced products, we offer free next day delivery on orders over $250.
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERYOn Order Over $250
RETURNS MADE SIMPLEShop with Confidence
24/7 Customer SupportProfessional advice and great support online or by phone
BEST PRICE GUARANTEEA price match guarantee for best prices on all our products