Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
Highest Quality Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
Thermometers have come a long way from their early days. The first accurate thermometer was created by Daniel Fahrenheit in 1709. It had a closed glass tube with a numerical scale and enclosed alcohol. Then in 1714 he replaced alcohol with mercury, considerably improving on the previous model. The first practical medical thermometer was developed in 1867 by Sir Thomas Allbutt. It took 5 minutes to take a reading.
But the real leap came with the development of infrared thermometers. They could take readings quickly and without being placed inside the body. But infrared thermometers also contain lots of electronics, making them more prone to breakdown or faulty readings. That is why it is vital you choose an infrared thermometer built with high quality materials and reliable manufacturing practices.
So. if you are looking for the best non-contact infrared thermometer, then Surgical Supplies US is the best place to buy from.
Thermometers You Can Trust
Our Jiacom FR800 infrared forehead temporal artery thermometer can provide accurate readings in just a single second. It can be placed up to 2 inches away from the skin. This is a non-invasive and non-contact thermometer. With this, the chances of infection from one person to another are minimized. The contactless nature of the thermometer also makes young children more comfortable with the process.
The other advantage of this thermometer is the amazing design. Even under low light conditions you can be assured of not missing an important reading. It has an LED screen which makes making out numbers easy. Additionally, if the temperature is over 99.5°F, the digital screen turns from green to red. The thermometer is also lightweight and extremely easy to hold. People of any hand size can handle it easily.
- No contact required: Able to accurately read body temperature from 1 - 2 inches away from skin, there is a minimal chance of cross infection between users.
- Fast measurement: You will receive an accurate reading within 1 second, making taking the temperature of young children a breeze.
- Accurate results: Able to keep a steady temperature reading even at 2 inches away, you will feel confident you are getting an accurate reading every time.
- Easy to read: Featuring an easy to read LED display, the digital screen will turn from green to red alerting you of any temperature over 99.5 F.
- Easy to hold: The body of the thermometer is arc shaped and lightweight for ease of use and designed to be comfortable for any size hand.
Choose the Best
When you buy an infrared temperature gun from us, you can be assured of receiving only the highest quality products. But that’s not all. We also provide fast shipping, 24/7 customer support and easy returns. This ensures that you have a comfortable buying experience. So, browse through our catalogue and buy the best non-contact infrared thermometer now!